eASIC Signed Football Promotion Official Rules and Regulations
- No Purchase Necessary; Entry Instructions. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY MONEY IS NECESSARY TO ENTER. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Eligibility. The eASIC Football Giveaway Promotion (“Promotion”) is only open to (i) legal residents of the continental United States who are (ii) age eighteen (18) years or older and who are the age of majority in his or her jurisdiction of residence. The Promotion is not open to eASIC Corporation (the “Sponsor”) and its respective officers, directors, agents, parents, subsidiaries, franchisees, advertising or promotion agencies, affiliated entities, and their immediate families or household members (the “Released Parties”).
- Promotion Period. You may enter the Promotion beginning at 09:01 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on January 19th, 2016 and ending at 11.59 p.m. (PT) on February 12th, 2016 (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion. All entries must be submitted and received during the Promotion Period.
- How to Enter. During the Promotion Period, eligible entrants will be invited to enter the Promotion by filling out the electronic form at www.easic.com with email address, first name, last name, and country (limited to United States of America)
Entrants who have already entered the Promotion are entitled to obtain bonus opportunities to win by doing any the following (one entry maximum for each method below) through the eASIC entry page at www.easic.com:
- Like eASIC on Twitter (requires Twitter account)
- Retweet the eASIC Promotion on Twitter (requires Twitter account)
- Like eASIC on Facebook (requires Facebook account)
- Follow eASIC on Instagram (requires Instagram account)
Potential entrants may also enter by sending an email with your name, address and “Enter Me in the eASIC Signed Football Promotion” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Limit of five entries per individual regardless of method. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email or addresses, accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the account will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Sponsor will have the final determination, in its sole discretion, in the event of an ongoing dispute as to the identity of a potential winner.
- Prizes and Drawing. There will be one (1) winner chosen following the Promotion Period. Winner will receive the following: (i) one (1) professional league football autographed by Jerry Rice, Guy McIntyre and Dennis Brown Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of all prizes is $500. No substitution, assignment or transfer of the prizes is permitted, except by Sponsor, who has the right to substitute a prize with another of comparable or greater ARV.
Winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, liability release, tax acknowledgement form, and/or a publicity release that, among other things, will allow Sponsor to use the winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, prize information, opinions, biographical information, hometown and state for publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation where permitted by law. Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s consent to Sponsor’s use of entrant’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, prize information, opinions, biographical information, hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration
The winner will be selected by a random-chance drawing. The chances of winning depend upon the number of entries received. Sponsor will notify winner by email, and/or by other means provided within the promotion materials within approximately ten (10) days following the drawing on February 19th 2016. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or winner’s failure to adequately monitor any account. The winner must then respond to Sponsor within fourteen (14) days. Should the winner fail to respond to Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify that winner and select a new one in a second-chance random drawing.
- Conditions of Participation. By submitting an entry for this Promotion, you agree to abide by these rules and any decision Sponsor makes regarding this Promotion, which Sponsor shall make in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify and prosecute to the fullest extent permitted by law any entrant or winner who Sponsor suspects may be tampering with Sponsor site, the entry process, intentionally submitting more than a single entry, violating these rules, or acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
- Disclaimer, Release and Limit of Liability. SPONSOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION. BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION OR RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZE, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING/PROMOTION AGENCIES, FACEBOOK, INC., AND PRIZE SUPPLIERS, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES AND EACH SUCH COMPANY’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “PROMOTION PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. THE PROMOTION PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (1) ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY ENTRANTS, PRINTING ERRORS OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR UTILIZED IN THE PROMOTION; (2) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO MALFUNCTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, OR DISCONNECTIONS IN PHONE LINES OR NETWORK HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE; (3) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE PROMOTION; (4) TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE PROMOTION OR THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES; OR (5) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. If for any reason any entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
- Governing Law; Disputes. THE PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN THE COUNTY OF SANTA CLARA. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, BY JUDICIAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION SERVICES, INC., IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS STREAMLINED ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“JAMS RULES”). THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN CALIFORNIA. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN THE COUNTY OF SANTA CLARA, CALIFORNIA. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF.
- Winner’s List. Individuals may request the name of the winner by submitting a self-addressed stamped envelope prior to August 19th 2016 to eASIC Corporation, Signed Football Winner’s List Request, 3940 Freedom Circle, Santa Clara, CA 95054. Vermont residents may omit postage.
- Sponsor. Address of Sponsor is: eASIC Corporation, 3940 Freedom Circle, Santa Clara, CA 95054.