Director, Quality and eBP Program Management
Title: Director, Quality and eBP Program Management
Location: Santa Clara, CA, USA
Job ID: 12132016
Date required: Q1 FY!7
Reports to: VP WW Operations
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the semiconductor industry.
Lead the company’s Quality organization and eBP Program Management, by establishing a culture of excellence, as follows:
- Manage the Quality and Document Control functions, and serve as the corporate quality champion
- Establish/maintain quality systems and certifications (ISO-9001, AEC-Q100, Mil-Aero, ITAR, …)
- Own/drive the QMS for continuous quality improvement to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Manage external (suppliers/customers) and internal (cross-functional teams) quality related issues, communications, relationships, training, and compliance
- Manage/monitor/report on all quality systems (QMS, QBR, RMA, FA, CAR, PAN, PCN, … )
- Monitor/report supplier and customer KPI’s (Cp/Cpk, yields, DPPM, FIT rate, rel monitors, …)
- Manage the eASIC Business Process (eBP)
- Ensure products are developed to meet or exceed company’s quality standard and, and are delivered per spec right first time on time (RFT-OT)
- Establish and maintain a standard corporate product life cycle management system (flow & tools)
- Enforce process compliance throughout the PLC/NPI process (12 steps process)
- Ensure the on-line eBP database is up to date, Phase Reviews are conducted, all deliverables are completed per plan from program feasibility/approval through volume production and EOL
- Monitor performance and provide periodic management overview/indicators updates.
- BSEE or higher, or equivalent education and Semiconductor field experience
- 10+ years of relevant experience in semiconductor IC and board level product manufacturing, and product/program management
- In depth knowledge of semiconductor process, assembly, and test (IC component & board level)
- Emphasis on Quality Systems and Product Life Cycle management in fabless semiconductor company
- Effective communication skills, and cross-functional project/process management
- High degree of personal integrity and professionalism, exhibiting self-motivation, persistence and dependability, attention to detail and accuracy, and timely performance
- Must be able to motivate, encourage and train across the entire multi-national organization.
Periodic travel (once a quarter) to other company offices, suppliers, customers.
Click here to submit your resume.