Director, Supply Chain Management
Title: Director, Supply Chain Management
Location: Santa Clara, CA, USA
Job ID: 011317
Reports to: VP, Operations
As the Director, Supply Chain Management, reporting to the VP, Operations, you will lead an International team of Supply Chain Management professionals. You will develop and implement world class supply chain strategies that provide eASIC and our Customers with a Strategic Market advantage. Additionally, you will provide a competitive advantage to eASIC through cost-effective material flow and storage, supplier qualification and relationship management, and procuring high-quality, low-cost, reliable material.
Lead the Production Control, Logistics, and Planning team as follows:
- demand fulfillment – develop and manage the supply plan to support new product prototypes, pre-production ramp, and high volume production
MRP/ERP system setup and management for new and existing products
- supplier management – includes selection, audit, qualification, reviews/scorecards, management
- materials/product management – including BOM definition, AVL list, purchases, WIP, inventory, cost, lead-time, storage, aging, reporting, etc.
- NPI process support – work cross-functionally to ensure preparedness for new product introduction, qualification, production release and ramp-up
- lead and develop the team – includes hiring, training, evaluating, leading, and setting standards/procedures
- proactively anticipate and communicate critical/strategic materials issues with action plans to management and other affected personnel
- encourage and manage effective/cooperative interdepartmental working relationships
- influence supplier manufacturing processes and product development activities to ensure synergy with eASIC’s product strategies
- managing inventory levels responsibly
- minimizing exposure to excess and obsolete reserve expenses.
- excellent communication skills
- demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills in an environment with large amounts of data to comprehend, analyze and summarize in order to make appropriate recommendations and decisions
- requires a demonstrated ability to mentor and develop staff in order to deepen the skill sets within the organization.
This position will develop and lead an international team (located in US and Malaysia) that will achieve the highest quality performance, while meeting the needs of individuals within the organization.
Some travel is expected for this position (10-20%).
Required Education and Experience
(Indicate education based on requirements that are job-related and consistent with business necessity)
- BS or higher in engineering, or equivalent education and semiconductor field experience
- 10+ years of relevant experience in semiconductor IC and board level product manufacturing
- in depth knowledge of semiconductor process, assembly, and test (IC component & board level)
- strong emphasis in subcontract, contract, manufacturing management systems in a fables semiconductor company
- effective communication skills, and cross-functional project/process management
- high degree of personal integrity and professionalism, exhibiting self-motivation, persistence and dependability, attention to detail and accuracy, and timely performance
- must be able to motivate, encourage and develop team across the entire multi-national organization.
eASIC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, eASIC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Click here to submit your resume.