Sr. IP Program Manager
Title: Sr. IP Program Manager
Location: Santa Clara, CA, USA
Job ID: 111116
Date required: Immediately
Reports to: CTO and SVP of Engineering
This position reports to the CTO and SVP of Engineering and is responsible for managing the on-time, quality delivery of IP (internal and external) to support eASIC customer engagement.
In this role you will be the focal point of contact and manage all customer and internal communications to cross-functional teams spanning geographical and organizational boundaries. You will plan and direct schedules; identify and escalates issues; drive problems to resolution; and identify/manage risk.
As the Sr. IP Program Manager, you will work closely with the Engineering and Marketing teams to define a complete list and schedule of internal IP deliverables that are aligned with 3rd party IP from eASIC eZ-IP partners. This will include the development of a checklist and schedule for all IP deliverables that will allow proper resourcing and planning. You will also use this to schedule and management the on-time delivery of IP deliverables aligned to the overall eASIC device program schedule milestones (of which IP is a sub delivery).
Additionally, you will develop and manage a comprehensive release criteria that will be applied to all internal IP including; IP wrappers and physical interfaces implemented in soft logic. These reviews will include IP RTL development, test bench generation, verification, and documentation prior to release. You will assure that all IP passes delivery criteria and checklist before release. This will include driving necessary review meetings to assure deliverables meet release requirements.
You will partner with engineering to ensure staffing and resources are allocated sufficiently to enable on-time delivery of IP. You will also work with marketing to update all IP schedules as new programs are added, track any impact to existing schedules, assure all necessary customer requirements, and checklists are received from sales so accurate staffing and scheduling is possible.
- Program/Project management
- Communication skills (verbal & written)
- Ability to influence
- Detail & process oriented.
Manager / Supervisory Responsibilities
This position does not have direct reports but does require the leadership and direction of multiple groups.
Required Education and Experience
- BS or MS in EE and/or CS and 10+ years of experience working in semiconductor company
- Demonstrated ability in managing complex programs with multiple dependencies with the ability to identify tradeoffs and impacts with accuracy
- Possess cross-functional leadership working with engineering and marketing
- Working experiences of interfacing with process, design and design automation teams
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills on complex development projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills relative to complex concepts and solutions
- Good understanding of leading edge technologies
- Experience working with project scheduling tools (i.e. MS Project)
- Strong experience and knowledge of program management practices including risk management, change-control, and effort/resource planning/tracking processes
- Project management professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
Preferred Education and Experience
Experience in RTL design, verification and implementation and more specifically IP interfaces design and verification.
eASIC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, eASIC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Click here to submit your resume.