Sr. Sales Operations Representative (FT)
Position: Sr. Sales Operations Representative (FT)
Location: Santa Clara, CA, USA
Job Posting: 041317
In this role, the Sr. Sales Operations Rep will work directly with customers and sales to support internal aspects of the sales process, including issuing quotations, order processing, logistics management and complex data analysis. With proper company-specific revenue recognition training, you will ensure accuracy of backlog and data integrity on all internal / external reports. Participate in the development, implementation and automation of critical sales processes, tools and dashboards.
- Interface with customers to resolve all purchase order and logistics related problems
- Service global customers (as assigned), responsible for pre- and post-sales service on all products (NRE, Product)
- Review and enter purchase orders, interface with Operations to ensure proper deliveries of all orders to customers’ request and per company forecast guideline
- With in-depth training of company revenue recognition policy and project development milestones, ensure NRE forecast accuracy
- Interact inter-departmentally to resolve customer issues and provide recommendations on system improvements
- Proactively work with Finance, Operations and Customer Engineering on issues regarding payment terms, shipping terms, lead times and project milestone verification
- Responsible for monthly revenue reconciliation and weekly material supply chain demand analysis
- Follow existing process flow, provide feedback on procedures and make recommendations for improvements to increase business efficiency and enhance productivity
- Track RMAs and drive closure efficiently
Reports and Analysis
- Leverage existing analytical methods and develop new methods to deliver standard and ad hoc report to support weekly forecast planning, trend analysis, gap analysis, etc.
- Provide accurate and timely reports of revenue forecast, opportunity tracking, shipments, backlog, left to book, etc.
- Manage customer portals, prepares run rate and inventory reports by collecting and analyzing customer information and validating sales forecast
- Participate in conference calls with major customers and QBR as needed, coordinate HQ responses to assigned action items
- Work with Sales to calculate and forecast revenue on a weekly basis
- Problem solving/analysis
- Detail oriented
- Communication proficiency
Manager / Supervisory Responsibilities
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree; or minimum 8 years of related experience
- Strong business acumen and knowledge
- Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills a must
- Strong communication skills, be able to navigate around the problem area and have the ability to speak with mid-level managers with cross functional teams to solve various issues
- Attention to details, strong organizational skills to prioritize workloads, manage initiatives to completion, adjust to possible changes and still meet tight deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Candidate needs to be able to work independently with minimum supervision, but still know when to ask for advice. Good decision making abilities are essential. Also ability to suggest process and procedure improvements.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Fluency in Japanese a plus
- GP / Oracle / SAP experience preferred
- Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
eASIC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, eASIC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Click here to submit your resume.